DCXL, a division of XcelHR, is registered in the CCR and in ORCA. Our government contracting solutions can help make your proposals stronger and add to the success of your organization with services such as:
- Resumes and candidate searches for contract proposals
- Signed commitment letters for proposal submission
- Assistance in teaming arrangements
- Labor Costing Assistance for RFP’s
- Subcontracting Opportunities
- Subcontract Personnel
- Deltek time and attendance piece to assist with DCAA compliance.
DCXL has the following NAICS and capabilities in the government arena:
- 541214 - Payroll Services
- 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
- 541618 - Other Management Consulting Services
- 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 - Office Administrative Services
- 561312 - Executive Search Services
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- 561330 - Professional Employer Organizations
- 561421 - Telephone Answering Services
Our PEO service does not affect a company’s small business requirements. It is allowable under FAR and can give your proposals added value. Through teaming or PEO services, we assure your small business meets all Human Resources FAR compliance regulations.
With Xcel HR’s government contracting services, you focus on what your company does best and we assure that you adhere to all FAR and government requirements in regards to:
- Veteran Hiring Plans
- Overtime Requirement
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Required Benefits
- Records Maintenance
- Time and Attendance
- And much more
We are always looking for new partners, and teammates to bid contracts and to meet our small business subcontracting requirements and goals.
For more information contact Laurie Chapman at Laurie.Chapman@xcelhr.com or call 256-656-4097.